Monday, May 06, 2019

Congress Fiddles While Planet Burns

We are told Nero fiddled while Rome burned, apocryphal, but we know our Congress is fiddling away on the Mueller Report, insignificant in the grand scheme of things, while capitalism destroys the planet and the US gears up for more war and pollution (Putin doesn't control our elections and Trump is not a mole for the FIS (formerly the KGB). "The biomass of wild mammals has fallen by 82%, natural ecosystems have lost about half their area and a million species are at risk of extinction – all largely as a result of human actions [i.e., the capitalist world market-tr], said the study, compiled over three years by more than 450 scientists and diplomats."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful
& it helped me out much. I hope to give something back
and help others like you aided me.

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your
weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Anonymous said...

Thanks in favor of sharing such a good thinking, article
is pleasant, thats why i have read it fully

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly
useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to give one thing again and
aid others such as you aided me.